Meet Mattie’s Real Estate Team
The Mattie Wei Real Estate Team brings you expert knowledge, valuable experience, blended with the latest technology, an aggressive marketing plan, effective network of strong vendors, responsiveness and enthusiasm. There is no substitute for the great results that our team consistently delivers to our clients.
Mattie Wei, Team Leader (CalBRE license # 01360051) has been selling real estate since 2003. Mattie brings more than a decade of local Bay Area experience to her clients. She is a resident of Fremont. Mattie specializes in helping buyers and sellers realize their real estate dreams throughout the North, South, and East Bay, from Pleasanton to Livermore, from Fremont to Milpitas, from San Jose to Cupertino.
• Mattie has been consulted for multiple international real estate corporations to advise them of the best Bay Area real estate practices
• She knows how to best attract a substantial volume of high-quality buyers to maximize the potential benefits for Sellers
• Mattie approaches real estate negotiation as the combined art of psychology and sociology to achieve the optimal win-win outcome for both parties
• As a world traveler, she understands being a stranger in a new and distant land and knows how to best serve her international clients
• She is an accomplished tennis champion! Undefeated national singles player in USTA at 3.0 level in 2013; achieving 4.0 level in 2014
Olive Self intro :
A highly-organized and proactive problem-solver, timely assist you to resolve issues, she manages all aspects of the important escrow process, processes contracts with precision, manages financial deposits and many supporting documents for a smooth and accurate transaction for you. She is a property search expert, sincerely provide you appropriate property for your reference.
She works with high responsibility and always be patient & careful in her job, meanwhile has coordination skill and team work spirit.
8 years working experience in foreign trader company makes her easy to communicate and negotiate with clients.Hard-working person with enthusiastic, positive, optimistic in her life.
She is very kind with a good temper and like sports very much, she was a silver medal winner in one of PingPang race in her hometown.